IT Recruitment Specialist
6000 - 8500 PLN
Remote / Lublin
Milo is us
- Building a base of potential associates for the company.
- Independent management of recruitment projects (from start to finish).
- Taking care of the company's image in the recruitment process.
- Active recruitment of co-workers.
- Weekly reporting of work results.
- Salary which consists of a base.
- Flexible working hours. Must be submitted and approved in advance.
- Remote Work Options. It's about your results, not your location.
- Competitive salary.
- Non-corporate, informal, and dynamic work environment.
- Possibility to reassign tasks within a project.
- Participation in training.
- English language improvement program.
- Technical team meetings and events outside of work.
- Industry and technical certifications.
- Computer hardware subsidy program.
- Reward-based referral program.
- Fluent in spoken and written English (B2).
- Active search of Candidates using various outreach channels.
- Coordination of the recruitment process, employment, and on-boarding.
- Conducting initial interviews with prospective candidates and arranging further stages of recruitment.
- High degree of accuracy and time management.
- Communication skills and willingness to meet new people.
- Preparation of advertisements and operation of advertising portals.
- Reliability, meticulousness, and proactivity.
- Experience in a similar position for a minimum of 2 years.
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of programming languages.
- Technical education.
- Knowledge of employer branding issues.
- Social media presence and familiarity of the tools.