Sales Manager IT Services
5800 - 7500 PLN
Remote / Lublin
Milo is us
- Salary consisting of the base + percentage bonus on the generated income.
- Flexible working hours. Have to be presented and approved upfront.
- Remote working options. It’s all about your results, not your location.
- Market competitive salary.
- Non-corporate, informal and dynamic work environment.
- Possibility of project assignment changes.
- Participation in training courses.
- English improvement program.
- Team tech meet-ups and off-work parties.
- Industry & tech certifications.
- Hardware subsidy program.
- Reward-based referral program.
- Building a database of potential customers of the company.
- Preparation of quotes based on contact with technical teams.
- Searching for and building business relationships with potential clients.
- Taking care of the company's image in the sales process.
- Active customer acquisition.
- Communicating with foreign clients by phone, e-mail, etc.
- Direct cooperation with Sales Manager.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Supervision over less experienced team members and training of juniors.
- Fluent in spoken and very good in written English (C1).
- Advanced knowledge of working with at least one CRM system, including mapping the sales process, information flow, data management of the other team members, setting work priorities.
- Experience in team management (minimum 1 year).
- Flexible about working hours, we are not seeking someone who will work 24h, but someone who values flexible work schedule.
- Meticulous and excellent at time organization.
- Communicative and eager to contact new people.
- Present in Social Media and knowledgeable about social media tools.
- Knowledge of the issues of the Marketing and Social Media industries.
- Experience in selling products or services (minimum 3 years).
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of programming languages.
- Technical education.