We are looking for a person who is:
- Fluent in spoken and very good in written English (C1)
- Result-oriented, since above all, it is the result that is vital in a sales job
- Flexible about working hours, we are not seeking someone who will work 24h, but someone who values flexible work schedule
- Meticulous and excellent at time organization
- Communicative and eager to contact new people
- Present in Social Media and knowledgeable about social media tools
Additional assets are:
- Basic knowledge about programming languages
- Technical education
- Experience in the sale of goods or services
- Competence in Marketing and Social Media issues
- Building the database of the company’s potential customers
- Preparing quotations on the basis of contact with technical teams
- Seeking and building business relations with potential customers
- Taking care of the company’s image in the sales process
- Active acquiring customers
- Interaction with foreign customers via phone, e-mail, etc.
- Direct cooperation with Sales Manager
Why is it worth working with us, apart from us being ‘a young dynamic team’:
- Salary comprising the basic one + bonus (percentage of generated profit)
- Flexible working hours
- English classes
- Introduction to sales processes leading
- Possibility of remote work from anywhere
- Direct impact on the company’s development
- Non-corporate working environment
- Comfortable atmosphere in our team
- Possibility of getting a promotion in less than a year
If you lack any of those skills, but you are motivated, honest and hard-working, contact us. Milo was not build within one day, so we know that good quality requires learning and time.
If you are interested in this job offer, please send your CV at email@example.com. Include the name of the job position and the following clause:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 10 May 2018 consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000 as amended, and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)"
We kindly inform that we will contact only selected candidates.