Milo Solutions is seeking a Senior Bitcoin Engineer to join our growing team.
For our client we are building a bitcoin trading platform. In the first release, it is going to be used by registered users only.
In the second one, we are planning to release that application publicly. We aim for both security and high anonymity for our users.
- Oversight of company security practices
- Management and implementation of security software, tools and procedures
- Performing security vulnerability assessments of our products and services
- Developing testing scripts and procedures
- Documenting findings and creating recommendations for improved security
- Educating developers
- Python knowledge
- Bitcoin / Blockchain protocol experience
- Knowledgeable about Bitcoin industry dynamics and trends
- Intrusion Detection
- Vulnerability assessment
- Penetration testing
- Incident response
- Web application security
- Monitoring, maintaining and optimizing production systems
- Understanding complex system architecture
- Experience working with live production
- Experience with commercial application scanning tools and vulnerability scanning tools
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team
- Understanding of common vulnerabilities in web and mobile applications
- Interest in constructing a Bitcoin mining pool and wallet
If you have some open-source solutions on github or anywhere else, please share your work with us!
If you are interested, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add job title and the following statement:
I agree to the processing of personal data contained in this document for the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016 / 679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO).
We kindly inform that we will contact with only selected applicants.