We are looking for a person who have:
- Good knowledge of C/C++
- Basic knowledge of Qt
- Good knowledge of English language - allowing communication via Skype/e-mail/chat
- Willingness to learn
- Students of IT or similar fields of study
- Knowledge of Git
- Experience in programming on some of the listed platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X or mobile (Android, iOS)
Why is it worth working with us, apart from us being ‘a young dynamic team’:
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working hours
- English classes
- Bonuses and Referral bonuses
- Direct impact on the company’s development
- Non-corporate working environment
- Comfortable atmosphere in our team
- Possibility of getting a promotion in less than a year
Lublin, Rzeszów, Remote
If you lack any of those skills, but you are motivated, honest and hard-working, contact us. Milo was not build within one day, so we know that good quality requires learning and time.
If you are interested in this job offer, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the name of the job position and the following clause:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 10 May 2018 consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000 as amended, and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)"
We kindly inform that we will contact only selected candidates.