1. General information.
The operator of the milosolutions.pl and milosolutions.com service is Milo Solutions Sp. z o.o. KRS 0000507116, REGON: 147213029 and it realizes acquisition of information concerning its users and their activities in the following way:
- through all information which is voluntarily submitted in the forms.
- through cookie files saving in terminal equipment.
- through server logs collection by the hosting operator.
2. Information in the forms.
- The service collects the information voluntarily submitted by user.
- The service may additionally save the information concerning the connection parameters (time indication, IP address)
3.The data in the form shall not be transformed to third parties without permission of user.
- The information provided in the form may be a collection of potential clients, registered by the Service Operator in the register maintained by Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
- The data provided in the form are processed with the aim resulting from the function of a specific form, eg. to complete the process of the service application or to business contacts.
- The data provided in the forms may be transformed to the parties technically realizing some services – it mainly concerns transforming the information about the owner of the registered domain to the parties being the internet domains operators (especially Research and Academic Computer Network), services handling payments or any others, which the Service Operator collaborate with within this scope.
3. Information on the cookie files.
- The service uses the cookie files.
- The cookie files (‘cookies’) are IT data, usually in a form of short text files that are stored in terminal device of User of our service and are intended to use the service websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time of being stored on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the terminal device of User of our service and gaining access to them is the service operator.
- Cookies are used with the following aims:
- to create statistics that allow us to understand how users of the service make use of the websites to help us improve their structure and content;
- maintain client session (after logging in), whereby user does not have to retype user name and password on every page,
- to define user’s profile with the aim of displaying customized materials in advertisements net, especially in Google.
- In the service there are two key types of the cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the terminal device of User until User logs out, leaves the web page or closes the software ( web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the terminal device of User for a limited period in accordance with cookies parameters or until User deletes them.
- The software used for web sites browsing usually allows to place "cookies" by default on the terminal device of User. Users of the service may change the setting within this scope. The web browser allows for deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Details can be seen in the help of documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies stored on the terminal device of user of the service may be also used by advertisers collaborating with the operator of the service and partners.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, especially Google to display adverts customized to the way User uses the service. With this aim they may maintain the information on User’s navigation path or the time spent on a particular website.
- In terms of the information on the user’s preferences gathered by the advertising network Google, the user may browse and edit the information from cookies by means of the tool: https://www.google.
4. Server logs.
- Information on some behaviors of the users are logged in the server layer. The data are used only with the aim of server administration and to provide the most efficient service of the hosting services.
- The browsed resources are identified with URL addresses. Additionally, the following may be saved:
- date of request,
- date of respond,
- name of the client’s station – identification realized by the HTTP protocol,
- information on errors occurring during HTTP transaction realization,
- the URL of the page previously visited by User (referrer link) - where the transition to the service be by reference,
- information on User’s browser,
- Information IP address.
- The above-mentioned data are not associated with any specific people browsing the webpage.
- The above-mentioned data are only used with the aim of the server administration.
5. Data disclosure.
- Data are disclosed to third parties only within the limits permitted by applicable law.
- Data allowing for natural person identification are disclosed only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be obliged to disclose the information gathered by the service to authorized bodies on the basis of legal demands resulting from the demand.
6. Management of cookies – how to agree and withdraw the agreement?
- If User does not want to receive cookies, they may change the browser settings. However, please note that if you disable cookies necessary for process authentication, safety, maintaining User’s preferences you may not be able to use all of the services or functionality on the website.
- In order to manage cookies settings, choose the browser/system from the following list and follow the directions:
- Windows Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone